• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit

Pallet for Home

  • Pallets
  • Pallet for Home
  • Pallet Table
  • Wood Project
  • Furniture

Pipe Dreams: Copper Pipe Jewelry

Sunday, February 3, 2013


Behold the humble copper pipe.



Copper and hydrangea flower pendant by Tracy Gross via Etsy




Copper pipe pendants by The Beadful Life




DIY copper pipe necklace by ladynoble at kollabora




Copper pipe pendant by Over The Moon



Ring by Kit Laird via Pinterest




Etching copper pipe DIY from Deborahread.com




Erin Paige Designs copper pipe necklace via Pinterest




Remember Capsule by Agambroult via Etsy






How to turn a pipe into enameled beads from New Jewelry A Day





Half pipe bracelet from Need Supply Co.




Bezels made from copper pipe by ScrappinCop via Etsy



Copper pipe bead by Jayne LeRette via Pinterest (and below)





Copper pipe bead by Jayne LeRette via Pinterest




Dragonfly copper pipe ring by jadejudzuart via Etsy



What do you think?


Labels: copper, copper pipe, industrial, jewelry, jewelry design, pipe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.hypersmash.comBlog Ping SiteMy Ping in TotalPing.comsubmitgooglesitemap.com Sitemap Generator
Increase traffic ”blogdirectory”
Blog Directory
Real Estate pallets pallets, to pallets, pallets in, palet, furniture shop, home furniture, furniture, pellet, pellets, pallet, pallets Home & Garden blogsHome & Garden Blogs
best blogsOnline Marketing
Praca poznań w Zarabiaj.pl

Top This Week

  • Pressuring Chicken
      It's coming into canning season again.  I love it!  Plus my bottled chicken was all gone.  I use it regularly in Chicken Noodle soup. ...
  • Beach Condo Updates
    We went for a long weekend beach trip this past weekend and while we were at our condo I decided to go out picking, thrifting, and shopping ...
  • 40 Martha Stewart Paint Projects and info on how to win some supplies for YOU!
    For the last couple of weeks 41 craft, home and DIY bloggers joined forces with Crafterminds to launch the new Martha Stewart Decorative P...
  • A Chair Fit For A QUEEN!
    This chair is another prime example of my decorating ADD.  I first refinished this chair into a vibrant blue last October.  I loved it - bu...
  • How to create an eclectic...exterior! Rugs, seating, lanterns and other colourful patio ideas
    April always seems to be one of the best months in the North East of Scotland and today we had tropical temperatures of 19 degrees Celsius! ...
  • B&B Pinus
    A lot of love and thought has gone into this charming B&B in the countryside of Finland to visit, contact Titta&Panu http://www.bbpi...
  • School of Life new site live
    The School of Life has just launched its new website. I have been working with them on illustrations and icons for use throughout. www.thesc...
  • Dairy Free Müd
    Another great student project, this time by Beatrice Menis & Mara Rodríguez both students of Elisava, Barcelona. Concept brand, Müd, o...
  • Winter Shelf
    You'll have to forgive my ugly flash picture, our house has the worst possible lighting in this spot. I am LOVING this shelf. All I did ...
  • Southwest Quinoa Salad
    I'm on a Quinoa kick right now and love to find new ways to eat it.  That little powerhouse grain is so good for you.  Here's a qu...

TOP 10

  • .
  • (no title)
    Bookshelf 2009 Trade Secrets, Ward Use What You Have Decorating, Ward Downsizing Your Home With Style, Ward Home Therapy, Ward Inside the Se...
  • .
  • Free vintage printables for all your creations this Christmas season
    Just something I made Great round labels. I love graphic design and creating blogs, postcards, posters, flyers, business cards and more. No...
  • Just Popping In to Say Hello!
    Can I tell you all how much I flipping miss you! {via} I do, just in case you didn't know! I'm still going to be on blogging vacay f...
  • Autumn Foyer
    Fall has arrived in the Carolinas (inside and out) …. the temperature has dropped and the scenery has changed.   Love this time of year! ...
  • Design: Paper cuttingOne Dimension into Two
    http://www.boveylee.com Eye Candy - Intricate Paper Art Eyelashes From PAPERSELF. ShareThis Inspired by the art of Chinese paper-cutting, T...
  • Free Crest Toothpaste @CountryMart!
    CountryMart has the 4.6oz Crest toothpaste varieties on sale this week for $0.99.  There's a $0.50 P&G coupon from the Sunday paper,...
  • Perfect bike wall mounts
    Always looking for more ways to organize my hoe (it's a losing battle), I've found these perfect bike wall mounts that are more slee...
  • DIY Chaise Lounge Chairs!
    I have had this Lowe’s magazine in my idea file box for years.  There are several great projects in there but the best project of them all ...

Category

  • Pallet
  • Pallets
  • building with pallets
  • pallet bath tray
  • pallet craft
  • pallet daybed
  • pallet furniture
  • pallet projects
  • pallet table
  • pallet wood
  • pallet wood bench
  • pallet wood mobile
  • pallet wood project
  • pallet wood recycling
  • pallet woodworking

Blog Archive

  • February (86)
  • January (149)
  • December (138)
  • November (134)
  • October (146)
  • September (197)
  • August (67)
  • July (73)
  • June (59)
  • May (72)
  • April (69)
  • March (69)
  • February (71)
  • January (60)
  • December (58)
  • November (65)
  • October (82)
  • September (117)
  • August (82)
  • July (71)
  • June (44)
  • May (20)
  • April (18)
  • March (24)
  • February (29)
  • January (28)
  • December (10)
  • November (24)
  • October (33)
  • September (40)
  • August (38)
  • July (15)
  • June (29)
  • May (13)
  • April (12)
  • March (18)
  • February (32)
  • January (37)
  • December (15)
  • November (10)
  • October (2)
  • September (2)
  • July (1)
  • June (1)
  • April (1)
  • February (1)
  • January (1)
  • December (1)

Copyright 2013 Pallet for Home

Designed by Medical Marijuana | Blogger Templates by Blogger Template Place