Salt Lake City Air Quality is Now Worst in The Nation

Monday, January 11, 2010

I can't believe I'm raising a child here. Athsma and other breathing problems are ridiculously higher here and more than twice a week there are air quality alerts where driving is strongly discouraged. I have never had to see cardiologists before I moved here and now I'm going to live the rest of my life with muscular valve prolapse. A condition where your heart valve doesn't close properly and causes  terrible pain. I saw this post in the local paper and couldn't believe that we are now worse than Los Angeles and New York with a population less than 1/4 of the size.

Here is the news article.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=9300491

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...