Wednesday Walking

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Pioneer Woman Cooks!

20 He who walks with wise men will be wise,
      But the companion of fools will be destroyed.
       (Proverbs 13:20, New King James Version)

Every Wednesday, I'll  be posting about someone with whom I've been walking. It might be through books, movies, or a personal relationship that I've been spending time with these wise men and women, and I'll share a bit of the wisdom I've gleaned from my time with them.  Today's wise one is Ree Drummond.

I've been reading over at Ree's place and if you need a laugh, you should probably spend a little time with this self described "desperate housewife who channels Lucy and Ethel."  We had a fantastic sammy for dinner tonight, thanks to Pioneer Woman. You can find the recipe in that sammy link, and a bunch like it in her cookbook.

If you're looking for a fabulous Valentine's Day gift for a special woman or mother, (hint, hint), this is one she is sure to appreciate for years to come.  Guaranteed.  Really.  My husband said the sandwich was one of the best I've EVER made, and we've been married for 22 years...

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...