Book Review: Going Gray, Looking Great!

Sunday, March 28, 2010


Over spring break, we were blessed to be able to take an spontaneous trip to Florida.  We made the decision, packed and arrived at our destination within 48 hours! 

During the picture taking process, I realized just how much gray I can't see in my own hair! At first, I was distressed at my realization, but I'm so opposed to damaging my hair and my health with the coloring process that I needed to find a way to bolster my resolve not to color.  This book did the trick.

With information ranging from the best types of hair care products for grays, to the best hairstyles, colors for clothing and cosmetics, it didn't take long for me to realize that this transition to gray is just another season in life to be embraced and enjoyed!  Even rooms are going gray this season, per Martha Stewart!

I was please to find a corresponding website by the same name,  Going Gray, Looking Great!  With so many beautiful friends like Sister.Faith and the Penless Writer who have made the switch, I'm encouraged to continue in my natural state, and move into the phase of "unfading glory..."

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...