Amaze Me Monday #28

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hi Guys!

I’m here in Upstate New York on vacation.  My family and I are really trying to take in all that this vacation has to offer as the rest of our summer is going to be extremely busy.  It may even be our only vacation this summer.   We will be traveling later to Tennessee for my son’s national but I really don’t see that as vacation, not when my husband and I will be a bundle of nerves.  I hope to have some fun photos to share as the week progresses. 

Have a wonderful week and please enjoy the party!

Old Glory Flag Book by My Wonderfully Made

 

Father’s Day Card by Can’t Stop Making Things

Flower Garden Birthday Cake by Sun Scholars

Make Your Own Reed Diffuser by Delightfully Noted

Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte by Making Memories With Your Kids

Outdoor Sofa Makeover by Wildflowers & Whimsy

Patriotic Bunting Banner by Sugar Tot Designs

Amaze Me Monday Blog Party Link Up

Dittle Dattle

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...