10 Favorite Fall & Halloween Tutorials {plus a little something for you}

Wednesday, August 31, 2011





Tomorrow is September and, in my mind, the beginning of Fall. 


And since I'm such a Halloween Freak -- I am excited for Halloween!! 










The other day the new Better Homes and Gardens Holiday Crafts Magazine came in the mail -- and I was excited and honored to have my {Creepy} Specimen Art included in this issue.  


So fun!! 




This issue has a many fun Halloween ideas PLUS 78 Winter Holiday projects -- including ornaments, wreaths, pillows and stockings!!


And all the info on how to make the projects, including patterns for many. 







So, in the spirit of Fall and Halloween, here are 10 of my past Fall and Halloween projects to get you in the Autumn mood: 









 































I'm so excited for Cooler Weather, Wearing Boots and Soup in the Crock Pot!





I have a copy of Holiday Crafts for one of YOU! 


**To enter -- all you need to do is leave a comment with what YOU love most about Fall! 





Have a Wonderful Day!! 





xoxo






PS -- I will be sharing my first Halloween Project tomorrow over at the Halloween Spooktacular at eighteen25. It's going to be fun!!!












Labels: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...