Amaze Me Monday #37

Sunday, August 14, 2011

What a week!  Most weeks go by fast but this one was over before I could ever catch my breath!!  A good portion of the week was spent talking with the adjuster and the contractor for our new roof job.   Our house currently has a grayish-black architectural shingles but I’m  thinking that I will change colors to a charcoal black shingle.  If I can find the time I would love to play around with Photoshop to see a before and after.  Although, time is something I don’t have on my side these days.  This coming week the kiddos go back to school and I still have to organize the dining room into our new temporary school room, seeing how I am planning on turning our old classroom into a “Teen Lounge”.   I know…. I really need to get that hang out room together before the kids all move out!  LOL

Coming up on Dittle Dattle this week:

  • Finished Stained Chaise Lounge Chairs
  • PB Knock-off Umbrella Stand Side Table
  • Pier 1 Knock-off Large Clock

Carrie

DIY Magical Pumpkins shared by The Charm of Home

The Art of Folding Towels and Linens shared by DIY by Design

Cow Flour Sack Towel shared by Cozy Home Scenes

Cheesy Garlic Sticks shared by Jam Hands

DIY Eye Chart Art shared by From Gardners To Bergers

Walk In Closet shared by The Fancy Pants

Shabby Chic Tray shared by Dragonflys and Stars

T-shirt Stripy Skirt shared by Southern Fairy Designs

Amaze Me Monday Blog Party Link Up

Dittle Dattle

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...