Amaze Me Monday #39

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hello Everyone,

I had another crazy week!  What am I saying… my entire like is one crazy week followed by the next!  My week started out with having an entirely new roof put on our house.  I did not prepare myself for the mess that this would ender, because by Tuesday, I was completely barricaded in my home.  At every door laid a huge pile of shingles with many more nails protruding.  By the time the Hubs got home on Tuesday night and saw the mess still there he decided to take matters in his own hands and had us all outside clearing a path.  The entire roof project consumed three days.  Just in time for my to go work the “Brittney Spears and DJ Pauly D” concert.  And by Friday, I was toast.  We finished school and I managed to accomplish nothing the rest of the day!  Well, not exactly, because I did have to pack for a weekend trip.  This weekend we traveled to beautiful Kentucky so the boys could race their dirt bikes.   When we take weekend trips like this, you can only guess what I do all Monday?!?!  LAUNDRY

Carrie

Bird Nest Napkins shared by Pam at Our Adventures in Home Improvement

Cool Magnetic Board Transformation shared by Sugar & Spice in the land of Balls & Sticks

Gorgeous Fall Shelf shared by Liz at Savvy Seasons

Incredibly Inviting Kitchen Makeover shared by Kim at Savvy Southern Style

DIY Easy Fringy Eternity Scarf shared by Laurie at Scene of the Grime

fringy scarf 2

Recovered Ugly Office Chair shared by Sweetwater Style

Monogramed Lamps made from felt and ribbon shared by Conspicuous Style

 

Amaze Me Monday Blog Party Link Up

Dittle Dattle

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...