Judge the book by it’s cover

Friday, August 19, 2011

Are you like me????

Do you take photos after photos but rarely print them out or do anything with them?

I am on an email list to both Groupon and Living Social.  Both companies send out emails with daily specials of either online or local specials.  Often the specials run from 50% off or more.  

So when I spotted this deal from My Publisher for a 30 page hard cover photo book  for only $19, I knew I had to get one to remember our summer vacation.

Photobook

I couldn’t be more pleased how it came out!  Honestly it did take me a good portion of a morning to select and lay out the photographs but so worth the time and effort!

MyPublisher-photobook

I just love this photo of the kids on the dock!

Summer-travel-photobook

There are so many choice for page layouts.

Mypublisher

You can write captions and titles if you want.  I opted not to and decided to let the photographs do all the talking.

Photobook--MyPublisher

The real challenge was to make sure everyone as equal star power!  If you have more than one child you know what I mean.

back-cover-of-photobook

I figured the kids had the front cover;

I would give the Hubs and I the back cover.

It’s so nice to know that I actually did something with our memories!

Have a fabulous weekend,

Carrie

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...