Fall Mantel

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Well it's time for some more fall inspiration!
 As you remember I had my front porch fall decor put out so early this year. I was probably rushing it a little but I just couldn't wait any longer to get it all out! This is one of my favorite times of the year.

Starting today these ladies will be hosting a fall decor series of great ideas and inspiration for this season.
It's fun to see all these creative ideas, I've linked up to join in this year. 


 
Our Fall Mantel {at the store}
I started with an antique gold mirror as the centerpiece and then stacked vintage trunks in the mantels opening. I added pumpkins, old books, wooden candle sticks, a concrete urn full of gourds, a orange vase with curly willow branches- from my grandmother's yard, a wooden acorn, and salvaged architectural pieces that I already had.

These black and white pumpkins are from Hobby Lobby.

 I then added a few collected pieces: an antique wooden spool, metal basket, wooden letter, and a small crock with festive accessories.

The mantel was originally from an old New Orleans house that was salvaged.  I just love the details and chippy paint.


Click here and check out the party!

The Lettered Cottage

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...