Five Feature Friday #8!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

I'm a little late this week, but I won't disappoint!

final finished birch tree wall art mural painting do it yourself diy gray grey yellow

Priss This! shows us how to easily paint a birch tree background! I love how these birch tree walls look, but don't want to spend the cash on a stencil or wallpaper! This way is easy, and affordable!!


Junk In the Trunk made a FABULOUS farmhouse dining table!! It is modeled after the Pottery Barn version that I DROOL over every time I see - wanna come make one for me next?!


Miss Madison's Charmed Life made this awesome jewelry holder! Don't let the picture deceive you, this is a ginormous jewelry holder! The colors are just so fun together!!


Nefotlak made over this floor lamp - you have GOT to hop over and see the close up of the lamp shade! This is giving me a lot of ideas for my living room floor lamp! Lovely job!!


Just Watching My Garden Grow shared these amazing family photos! I think this photo idea would be perfect for a baby announcement! One day I may have to use this idea! Congrats on becoming a family of five!!


CRAPTASTIC

Cheers!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...