Pumpkin Pie Milkshake

Friday, September 23, 2011

One of my favorite things about Fall is definitely the pumpkin pie and soup.  I also love getting pumpkin pie milkshakes!  Yum!  Well, last year I decided to experiment and figure out how to make my own!



Pumpkin Pie Milkshake

Vanilla Icecream
Milk
Pumpkin Pie Filling (in a can)

The great thing about his recipe is that there is no measuring involved! All you need to do is scoop some vanilla ice cream into your blender, add a little milk and blend.  You may need to add more milk or ice cream depending on the consistency you would like your shake to be.  (Add more ice cream for a thicker shake).  

Next, add  a few tablespoons of the pumpkin pie filling.  Blend.  Add more to taste ( I usually go by color (like in the about picture) and then taste it).

*Note:  If you can't find pumpkin pie filling, you can you plain pumpkin.  Just look at the recipe on the back for the spices and mix them in.  (Or, if you are like me, sprinkle some in and taste it until it tastes right).  I also found that if you go this route, add some sugar (again, to taste).

Visit thecsiproject.com

Linking up here and here.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...