The Good Mood Board {Master Bedroom Edition}

Wednesday, September 21, 2011







I was so excited when Cassity from Remodelaholic asked me to be a part
of The Good Mood Board Master Bedroom Edition Series.











If you've been reading my blog long, you might know that I have been struggling to redo my Master Bedroom for almost two years. That's right -- two long years!!





What's the problem?? I just can't get a handle on what I want. I had a brown and blue theme going on and then I redid my closet in black and blue and the whole balance of my bedroom was thrown off.






Here's what my bedroom looks like right now, but it needs a little help...









So when Cassity asked me to be part of this Good Mood Board Master Bedroom Edition -- I knew it was meant to be!! I had never tried Olioboard before. I have to say that Olioboard is awesome. It's a great way to create a board and be able to visualize your project!!









I found that I need another color in there. And I love the yellow and blue together with black and mirror accents. And I really want to include a gallery wall in the room. I love Shelley's




And on Olioboard, you are able to tag your items and it keeps track of all of the items!! 






You can click on my Olioboard if you want to find out more about the accessories I picked. And make your own board!! 





Be sure to visit Cassity @  Remodelaholic to see her master bedroom creation and for the full line up! Be sure to check out the other Mood Board bloggers today: 






September 22nd 


 9. Stephanie Lynn of Under the Table and Dreaming


10.  Brooke of All Things Thrifty










As well as the rest of the great boards from this series: 





1. Cassity of Remodelaholic


2. Beth of Home Stories A to Z

3.  Autumn of My Design Dump






September 20th


4. Amanda of Our Humble A{Bowe}d


5. Roeshel of The DIY Showoff

(Megan of Honey We're Home had to bow out due to a surgery,

 go and say hi to her if you get the chance! )






September 21st


6. Stefanie of Brooklyn Limestone


7. Beckie of Infarrantly Creative

8. Allison of House of Hepworths






And, Cassity is having a great link up, where YOU can link up YOUR mood board on Friday!!









So tell me -- do YOU have a space you are struggling to design?? I'd love to know I'm not alone!! 




xoxo







PS -- S'mores are not just for camping anymore!! I'm sharing 20 Tasty S'more Treats and Projects at The New Home Ec today :)







Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...