Fall Powder Room

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Here are few snap shots of our powder room with a few touches of fall.

Powder-room-decorated-for-fall

Carrying on with the “POP” of orange.

The wall color is all hand painted without a stencil!

Crazy I know.  One winter day I woke up and thought it would be fun to spend NOT hours but DAYS hand painting a diamond pattern all over the walls.  In my mind I was sure it would only take the better part of the morning.  Psssh…. 

I have wanted to repaint this bathroom for some time now.

Maybe I will repaint on the first cold winter day.

Fall-Details-in-the-bathroom

This cute little sconce came from Michael’s. 

simple-fall-decorating

Super cheap décor….  Dollar Store fall leaves and raffia!

tabletop-fall-accessoriesBathroom-decor-for-fall

I hope you enjoyed this tiny tour of our powder room. 

Have a great day,

Carrie

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...