Happy Halloween!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Hope everyone has fun plans for today!  We went trunk-or-treating on Saturday and the little man loved it!  He said "trick-or-treat" and "thank you" so it was lots of fun!


This is not how I always look.  The face is supposed to be scary dinosaur.  It looks scary. I know.  Just maybe not dinosaur scary.  Maybe just weird person scary. :)

I finished my costume on Friday, and it is amazingly comfortable.  The tail feels a little weird though.  When I took it off after wearing it for a while, I still felt like I was wearing a tail!  

Here's some more pic's of my cool costume:



I whipped up this little treat bag that was inspired by one over at Homemade By Jill.



Here we are trunk-or-treating!  It was so much fun.  I like getting the trick-or-treating done in about 10 minutes!   Hope everyone has a great Halloween!
I might link up here and here.

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...