Gallery Wall of Ideas

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hello!

I thought I would show you the planning stage of my next project.

The Teen Lounge has only one wall available for artwork.   That is because it’s just a loft that sits at the top of the stairs in between the two hallways.   I had an idea to add photographs and floating shelves around the Pier 1 knock-off clock.

As you’ll see below, I was busy playing around in Photoshop.   Boy is this ever helpful!  Especially when you are a very visual person as I am, plus, it helps get my ideas across to the kids. 

As I explained to them, this is just a jumping off point.  Any idea could still be tweaked and adjusted……

Teen-loung-wall-art-idea-collage

As in the case, that a few family members liked #5 but thought the photos were too large, or idea #1 could have three floating shelves on each side instead of 5, or even photo #3 and #4 could have more space between the shelves.   

The only problem that I can see is that I may have given them too many options to choose from!  Everyone has selecting a different option.  That is something I didn’t expect. 

So how about a little fun?  Let’s see what you, my very talented Dittle Dattle readers, would choose. 

Click on the “like” button under the one that you like the best and leave a comment with any tweaks that you would make.

EDIT: Thank you for your all your help and great advice!! Remember the spacing and the amount of crap (for a lack of a better word) can and will vary. I am just looking to narrow down the best over-all wall composition.

Carrie

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...