Happy Holidays!

Friday, December 23, 2011

Wow, how time flies?!?!

This time of year is busy for everyone, that I know, but this year has been an even more busy and hectic  (and let’s add “flat out crazy” to the adjectives) on me and my husband.   See about two weeks ago some things presented themselves (most would just call them life).  My husband found himself in a situation at his place of work, a crossroads, if you will.   With a family to support, we had to make a decision quickly.  Our decision was to go into business for ourselves.      Without going into great detail, this type of work has been in my family for years.  My husband, at the age of sixteen, learned the trade from my father who learned it from his father.   I know we will be fine and business will be great but nevertheless it’s scary and exciting.       


As for me, I know I haven’t posted much in the last month and now you know why.  Christmas decorating has taken a backseat to the starting a new business only a few short weeks before Christmas.  I’m sorry I haven’t be a great source of inspiration lately and just know that I have several BIG projects to reveal, but they will need to wait for after the holidays and my short break.   Yes,  I will be on a short break from blogging until I can find a rhythm  to my new schedule.

I hope everyone has a wonderfully safe holidays.  Please take the time to enjoy your families and thank God for you blessings. I know I will!

Carrie

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...