A few more X's and O's

Saturday, February 4, 2012

I needed to re-do my kitchen window again.  I change out the side pics depending on the holiday.  Usually I print out vintage images from The Graphic's Fairy, but this time I decided to raid my stash and copy a little of what Mandy did Here at Little Birdie Secrets.

First I gathered some paper.
This image came from Graphics Fairy here.    I resized it in Photoshop and made it fit an 8.5x11 inch paper then printed it out.  You're welcome to click on this image and save as then print your own.
These are some more pages I created in Photoshop using brushes from Brusheezy.  I needed both a portrait and landscape version.

Next I cut a bunch of hearts and X's and O's with my Cricut using the George basic shapes cartridge. The I Love You was also on the George cartridge.

 Now start gluing the letters and hearts onto the paper.

Lastly I followed Mandy's tutorial loosely.  I added stitching crosswise too.  I also stitched some hearts and X's and O's to use go across the window.  So simple and sweet.

The Left Side.

 The Right Side.


 And done.  I did add some berries to the mason jars I made here.
I love it.

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...