Arm Chair Update

Thursday, March 15, 2012

On a recent outing we found a pair of beautiful mahogany arm chairs that just needed a little TLC. I was immediately drawn to the curves and detailed lines of the chair. When we found the chairs the overall structure was very sturdy and in mint condition. They only needed minor wood repairs, painting, distressing, and reupholstered seats. I knew these chairs would be perfect to sell at our store. 

This guy started out nice enough, but it just had a huge case of the boring blahs. 


Now it's heavily distressed, so much brighter and more of my style. 

Hmm. . . If only I had a spot for them in my house! 




I'm so pleased with this arm chair update, now I'm just waiting for a SOLD sticker. I don't think they will last very long in our store. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...