Five Feature Friday #30!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

It's been a little slow moving over here in the Craptastic household!  I started my new rotation, and although I have more free time, I've been using that time to start running again.

So needless to say, after working all day and getting in a good run when I get home, I'm a little too tired to work on projects and blog.

I am working on a cute tote bag to carry all my study books around in, so hopefully I'll have that completed by tomorrow!

Onto the features!


Circa Dee revamped this boring old dresser and I love the two toned paint with the wood knobs!



Sunshine On the Inside refinished this campaign desk - love the whole setup!


I love Retro Politan's spin on chevron with the sideways design! The dark wood and white look great!



Lilyfield Life refinished this cute piece! Love the gold tipped legs!


Viva Cindy repurposed an old footstool with a fur rug! I flipping love it!

Feel free to grab a button if you were featured!

CRAPTASTIC


Cheers!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...