Soccer Mom Duties

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Yep, that's me!  Soccer Mom.  Sounds good...and it's fun!
This week I have put a lot of time into putting together a "basket" for a silent auction that my oldest son's soccer club is having as a fundraiser.  Each team had to make something to contribute, and I was charged with that responsibility for our team. 
It is right up my alley as I love crafting, and I love themes even more!
I went with a "MOVIES" theme; "Movie Night In, Movie Night Out".
I thought I would share it with you.

Before I wrapped it up.

Done!


Here is what I added:

·         4 DVD’s

§  Footloose

§  My Fair Lady

§  Australia

§  The Aviator

·         9 Tickets to AMC Movie Theatre

·         Giftcard to Blockbuster

·         Gift Certificate for DINO’S Pizza

·         5 Goody Bags of Candy

·         Organic Popcorn

·         Organic Coconut Oil

·         8 bottles of IZZE Soda

·         8 bottles of Coke/Diet Coke

·         Throw Blanket

·         2 Hand Towels

·         Popcorn Bowl

·         Serving Tray

·         5 Theatre-Sized Movie Posters (1 Framed)
I hope it brings the club some good money!  I had never put a basket this big together before, I just hope it stays in place until the night is over!  I used an entire package of large glue dots (more than 60), so I am keeping my fingers crossed.  The person who wins that basket will have fun taking all of them off, don't you think? 

I am really thrilled how it turned out! 

Have a fabulous weekend!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...