Stache Party Features

Monday, March 26, 2012

Well, I totally spaced getting some features up on Friday.  Better late than never though, right?  I had so much fun looking through all the links.  It is seriously so much fun seeing such a wide variety of projects!  It gets harder every week to choose who to feature.

Thanks so much for all of you who link up every Tuesday!  It makes me happy, and I love to see your projects! 

My buttons are on the right sidebar at the bottom if you were featured!  

I really loved this Rainbow Birthday Party from Backless Shirt.  The variety of color is so fun!  I LOVE color!  You cannot not check this out!


The Easter Tour over at The Creek Line House was lots of fun for me! It is inspiring to see so many spring/Easter decorations! 


You have to check out this China Cabinet from Days of Chalk and Chocolate!  It is absolutely gorgeous!  Check out the post to see the before!  I can't wait to see the finished version! 


Come back tomorrow (Tuesday) for another party!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...