Dark Chocolate Ice Cream

Monday, April 9, 2012

(photo via)
I seriously don't know what I'd do without Pinterest. Ever since I bought my ice cream maker last year at a thrift store, I've been in search of a REALLY good chocolate ice cream recipe. This dark chocolate ice cream recipe is AMAZING! I tried waiting until it was frozen solid...but I couldn't. I already knew it tasted (and smelled) fabulous from my pre-freezing taste test. ;) If you don't have a ice cream maker, I highly recommend picking one up! Mine was at a thrift store, I googled the brand to see how much they cost on ebay, and found out it was a GREAT deal. Ask to test out the motor before you buy second-hand, but I LOVE mine! I see lots of fun experimenting in my summertime future.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...