DIY Pom Poms

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I came across this simple pom pom tutorial from Dujour and just wanted to share it with you. I have several parties to decorate for in the coming months and I thought these would be perfect to make for one of the events. These fabric pom poms will add a splash of color and some girly touches to the decor. Aren't they pretty?

diy pom poms

hanging-pom-poms_1
Supplies:
fabric of your choice
scissors
hot glue gun
Chinese lanterns.
hanging-pom-pom
Step 1: Cut circles out of fabric.
Step 2: Fold the circle in half and put a little hot glue on the center, then fold over to secure.
Step 3: Apply more hot glue to the bottom of the folded circle.
hanging-pom-poms
Step 4: Press the bottom of the folded circle with the hot glue onto the chinese lantern.
Step 5: Repeat these steps until the whole lantern is covered. Once finished, attached some fabric to the metal frame of the lantern to hang.
hanging-pom-pom2
I hope you had a great Easter weekend! I know I sure did.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...