Chippy Walls- Inspiration

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Tracery Interiors

When I came across this gorgeous photo the other day, it made me stop and stare. I just couldn't believe how charming these chippy, distressed wooden walls looked. I'm use to distressing furniture, but this takes distressing to an entire new level. I would love to try this application on a paneled wood wall or wood beam ceiling someday. 


For more inspiration, check out these amazing interiors by Tracery Interiors. Their team does an amazing job designing these homes.






I love all the neutral color palettes used throughout these spaces. They all have a classic and timeless style that will not tire throughout the years. I'll definitely be referring back to these photos for inspiration when we build a house.

Thanks for stopping by. 

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...