Leftovers

Monday, September 17, 2012

I have a few "leftover" pictures from Prairie Sisters that I haven't shown.  Peek around in them the best you can (phone pictures), there are lots of things to see.

 These brightly colored items were a big hit--sold right away.  I also had a side table to match the sofa table.

A chair I freshened up with paint and new fabric.
My red corner--I made another wagon table, sold immediately.  See the Hoosier drawer wine holder?
A bookshelf with book pages decopauged to the back and a shabby dresser.
The drawers were painted in mostly coco and old white, with the top and body done mostly in Louis blue and old white.

Another drawer ottoman, a round table that had been cut down at one point in time to be made into a coffee table, a vintage shelf.



Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...