I'm dreaming of a gold Christmas - Gift guide part I

Monday, November 26, 2012

I am usually not a "gold" fan, but somehow, I'm dreaming of a gold Christmas this year. A shiny, sparkly, bling bling old fashioned Hollywood glamour Christmas. So while browsing through some of my sweet sponsors' shops, I selected some Christmas gifts that would make my heart skip a beat and my eyes shine! Oh la la!

Je ne suis généralement pas une grande fan des bijoux et accessoires en or ou dorés, mais cette année, je rêve d'un Noël gold. Un Noël brillant, scintillant, et bling-bling, type glamour hollywoodien. Alors en me baladant sur les boutiques en ligne de certains de mes sponsors, j'ai sélectionné les articles qui feraient scintiller mes pupilles et chavirer mon coeur... Oh la la!

A: Felted Bead Necklace on Suede - Mustard
B: Triangle Necklace Black and Gold
C: Open Pyramid Earrings
D: Black and Bronze Two-Tone Chain Necklace
E:  Stackable Pyramid Stud Rings
F: Over my Head Leafy Headband


Disclaimer: this post is not sponsored and was not paid by advertisers. All images courtesy of respective shops.


Labels: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...