Rolls and Pies. Oh Yeah!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012








It's that time of year again, and once again my assignment is rolls and pies.
I don't mind one bit.
I love baking!


I just wanted to share what I'll be making tomorrow in preparation for the Big Feast on Thursday.


We are actually going to both sides of the family so I get to do double duty on my share of the fixin's.

This first one is hands down, my husband's favorite.

As long as there are Orange rolls and ham, he's happy.


1.  Whole Grain Orange Rolls



2.  Strawberry Rhubarb Pie



3. Apple Pie



4. Dinner Rolls

Plus this year I'm going to add a Fabulous Coconut Creme Pie, and a Pumpkin Pie.

I will definitely share.

But of the 4 already pictured which one has your mouth watering?

Rolls... pie... ???

As we say in my family, "I"ll have a little bit of each!"

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...