Christmas Mantel

Monday, December 3, 2012

This year I decorated the mantel at our store with natural greenery, magnolia leaves, pine cones, glittered birds and some moss and burlap ribbon to finish it off. It's hard to believe that it all started with just two strands of inexpensive garland and eventually it ended up looking so natural. I just kept layering and layering until I had the look I was going for. 


I use natural elements all throughout my Christmas decor every year. There's just something about the fresh smell and the beauty of nature that I never get tired of. 


This gorgeous mantel was originally oak and we updated it with a lot of paint and a little distressing. Check out the Mantel Makeover HERE.


Stay tuned in the coming weeks ahead. I'll be sharing more of my Christmas crafts and Christmas decor with you.

I'm linking to The Lettered CottageSavvy Southern Style52 Mantels, It's Overflowing, and Silver Pennies.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...