Under $100 Linky Party--Favorite Things Edition

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I hope you all had a blessed Christmas.  We had a very nice time with family--relaxing and fun!  It was a white one here with a balmy 5 degrees on Christmas day.  I love it, winter is still good at this time of the year.  Talk to me in March, I won't be thinking it is so great.


I am ready to work on some new projects and have some fun things in mind.  At this time of year I always like to review and share a few of my favorite things from this past year.  So, if it is okay with you (and even if you aren't I am going to do it ;)), I am going to feature a few of my favorite projects from this past year.  You are welcome to link up a new under $100 idea OR your favorite under $100 idea from 2012!  I can't wait to see what you share!

This rolling storage cart/side table has been shared so many times in Pinterest--it was fun to put together, I really need to make another!
This was the year of the pallet for me and this island was the favorite thing I made out of pallets.
This organizational bin and coat hook was not only easy to create, but a popular item as well.
The finish on this pallet bookshelf was a surprise to me, but I have been able to recreate it many times--and it makes me smile each time I do.
And finally--I loved coming up with this little flexible flyer side table--so many uses!

I look forward to seeing your favorites from this past year!!
Please remember to read through the guidelines before linking up!  Thanks for linking up and for sharing you with us :) !!

Under $100 Linky Guidelines:

1. Please link to the specific post, not your blog!
2. Please only post ideas that cost $100 or less--it would be great if you share the cost of your project, but not necessary.
3. Please include a brief description in link up.
4. Grab my Under $100 button on the sidebar and include it in your post or a link to Beyond the Picket Fence so people can find you and more great ideas.
5. Please check and make sure your link works. If it doesn't you can delete it and try again.
6. Please no direct links to sales sites, i.e. ETSY or just a plain ol' commercial site, we are looking for inexpensive ideas we can recreate.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...