Winter Wonderland Pom Pom Garland!

Sunday, December 2, 2012

It's officialy December folks! Let the Christmas rush begin!
 
I knocked out some Christmas shopping this weekend and I've been snatching up great deals as they appear on GroupDealz.  Love that site! If you're not signed up you should be!!
 
After I finished my Winter Wreath I decided to finally upgrade my pseudo mantel.  It was still decorated from Spring, and I fully intended to make a fall decor but obviously that didn't happen!
 
I've seen a lot of yarn pom poms and wanted to try them out, so I used this yarn pom pom tutorial and went to work!
 
I love how it turned out!
 
 
I worked on it while I watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - awesome movie that I had forgetten about!
 
The colors I  used remind me of a wintry wonderland.
 
 
I want to make pom  pom garland for everything now!!  It's so fun to work with, and so cheap!
 
 
Cheers!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...