Hydrangea and Burlap Wreath

Thursday, January 10, 2013


When I first saw this gorgeous fall wreath from Craftberry Bush it inspired me to make my own version of a hydrangea and burlap wreath. 


Since I already had all of the materials on hand this project was super easy to make. I used a small grapevine wreath wrapped in strips of burlap fabric, then I added colorful, dried hydrangea flowers around the wreath and hung it on our Chicken Wire Cabinet.


This wreath took 15 minutes max. to put together and the results are natural and simple- two of my favorite things!   


I'm sharing at French Country Cottage, Beyond the Picket Fence, Jennifer Rizzo, Create Craft Love, The 36th Avenue, Liz Marie, and 52 Mantels.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...