I Couldn't Help Myself

Friday, January 18, 2013

As I mentioned in Tuesday's post, I had the itch to build, but the garage is too cold.  I am afraid I could not help myself and had to do a little building.  I made a few quick saw cuts and did the actual construction inside.  I started with this homemade dog dish holder that a friend gave me when they had to put their dog down :(.  I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it, but said thank you and took it.

And then, out of the blue I had the idea to use it for the base of a little bench or small table.  I took the dog dish hole part off and the pegboard under it off.  I added a board across the middle to sturdy it up.
A cupboard door (sort of a cupboard door) top

and some paint and dark wax,
was all it took to complete this simple project--itch scratched, aah!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...