Ice Cream Party Dessert Table

Monday, January 28, 2013

Wynn's party was such a fun one. We had our lovely friends and family over to celebrate on Saturday afternoon. The theme of course was ice cream.  Here is the dessert table I set up for the party. 

Here are my grocery store cupcakes with fondant toppers from Edible Designs By Letty's Etsy store.
Here is my number three that I made with cardboard and paper shred. Then I had my Rice Krispie Treat cones, marshmallow ice cream cones, and my chocolate lollipops in front of the number 3.
I bought some popcorn buckets from the Dollar Tree and lined the top with ribbon and labeled them with chocolate and vanilla to put the ice cream containers in. Then I had my ice cream cone jar and my toppings containers from the tag sale at Elizabeth & Co.  I had some yellow and white stripe fabric on the table and had pink and white stripe fabric hanging in the background.
I bought these cookies from an Etsy shop. They were delicious.
Here is a close up of the cupcakes.

These beautiful number three lollipops were a special treat from Vintage Confections
We were so happy that everyone enjoyed themselves and that the birthday girl didn't want the party to end. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Megan



Monday
Alderberry Hill
The Gunny Sack
The Dedicated House

Home Stories A to Z
Todays Creative

Skip To My Lou
The Rustic Pig
Craft-O-Matic

Tuesday
twelveOeight

If Its Not Baroque
A Diamond in the Stuff
Elizabeth & Co
Romance on a Dime
The NY Melrose Family
The DIY Dreamer
Claiming Our Space
The Winthrop Chronicles
Full Circle Creations

Adventures of a DIY Mom
A to Z Celebrations

Wednesday
Southern Lovely
We Like To Learn As We Go
The Shabby Creek Cottage
Someday Crafts
High Heels & Grills

Thursday
Frugal Girls
Live Laugh Rowe
A Glimpse Inside
Seven Alive
52 Mantles
Fireflies and Jellybeans
Bloom Designs
House of Hepworths
Momnivores Dilemma
Saving 4 Six

The Taylor House

Friday
One Project Closer
504 Main
Redoux Interiors
The Grant Life
Just Us Four
Thrifty Handmade Days
Tatertots & Jello
Fresh Eggs Daily
Little Inspiration

One Creative Mommy

Saturday

Too Much Time On My Hands
Tutus and Tea Parties
Classy Clutter
Its Overflowing


Sunday
Nifty Thrifty Things
Flamingo Toes
Twigg Studios
Uncommon Designs
Brassy Apple 
I Gotta Try That

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...