Ice Cream Party Headband

Thursday, January 17, 2013

I saw this amazing idea from One Charming Party that created a headband using an ice cream cone for a birthday party. I thought it would be a great idea to have Wynn wear one for her party as well as her little friends who would also like to wear one. I picked up a pack of five headbands at the Dollar Tree.  Then I used sugar cones, candy melts, sprinkles and other craft items to create some of my own.



I even had a little help modeling it from the almost birthday girl. I had to give her an actual ice cream cone to do this...but that's okay.  This project was around $1 to make and a lot cheaper than the hat I had bought on Etsy last year. I loved that hat, but I knew I could find something cute and inexpensive this year.

Thanks for stopping by!

Megan



Sharing at:

Monday
Alderberry Hill
The Gunny Sack
The Dedicated House

Home Stories A to Z
Todays Creative

Skip To My Lou
The Rustic Pig
Craft-O-Matic

Tuesday
twelveOeight
A Diamond in the Stuff
Elizabeth & Co
Romance on a Dime
The NY Melrose Family
The DIY Dreamer
The Winthrop Chronicles
Full Circle Creations

Adventures of a DIY Mom

Wednesday
Southern Lovely
We Like To Learn As We Go
The Shabby Creek Cottage
Someday Crafts

Thursday

Designed Decor
Chase the Star
Frugal Girls
Live Laugh Rowe
A Glimpse Inside
Seven Alive
52 Mantles
Fireflies and Jellybeans
Bloom Designs
House of Hepworths
Momnivores Dilemma
Saving 4 Six

Friday
One Project Closer
504 Main
Redoux Interiors
The Grant Life
Just Us Four
Thrifty Handmade Days
Tatertots & Jello

One Creative Mommy

Saturday

Too Much Time On My Hands
Tutus and Tea Parties
Classy Clutter
Its Overflowing


Sunday
Nifty Thrifty Things
Flamingo Toes
Twigg Studios
Uncommon Designs
I Gotta Try That

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...