My Coupon Binder

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I LOVE my coupon binder!  It holds all the great coupons that save my family so much money!


Want to make your own?  I will teach you how I made mine!

What you will need:
  • 1 1/2" or bigger 3-ring binder
  • baseball card protector sheets (I would suggest at least 50.  I ordered a pack of 100 on Amazon).
  • paper
  • pen
  • tape
  • scissors/paper cutter
First, you will need to make a list of how to categorize your coupons.  (Here is a list of mine.)  

Cut papers 1" x 2" and fold in half. Write down each category on each side to make labels for each section.  Tape them down to the corresponding protector sheet.


Fill each section with appropriate coupons.

I have also printed out stores' coupon policies just in case; they are in the front pocket of my binder.  These can be found on the store website or there is usually a link on coupon websites.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...