Butterfly and Bird Art

Saturday, February 2, 2013


I know it's only February but I already have spring fever. I'm always thinking in advance for the seasons ahead so I can decorate the store. 


If you remember I made a Spring Moss Wreath last month for the store. Today I'm sharing another fun project using moss.


I simply used sheet moss and a foam core board cut to fit inside the frame and then I attached the sheet moss with spray adhesive. For a collected, natural looking piece of artwork I added butterflies, birds, and nests to the moss. 


It's no secret that I'm pretty much obsessed with anything nature- inspired, so I try to incorporate nature into my displays as much as I can.



Thanks for stopping by!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...