Spring Mantel

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Now that Valentine's Day is over that means Spring is just around the corner. I'm really looking forward to warmer weather! Today I want to share with you our Spring Mantel that I put together for the store. 


It has a mix of nature- inspired elements including branches and moss, neutral colors from the canvas books, concrete and terracotta pots with fresh greenery, a framed bird print, and a little red bird. 


I adore this mantel because it has so many special details and the mirror really adds a lot of character to this revamped mantel.


To make this fun- shaped object, I simply folded the pages of a vintage paperback book. 


I added buttons, twine and numbered tags to the canvas wrapped book bundles.


This aged terracotta pot was a freebie at a recent estate sale. Can't beat that!


I like to play around and mix different textures and materials with old and new pieces to create vignettes around the store. This Spring Mantel has all of those elements combined.


Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...