Dreaming about Summer... cool blues and lazy hammocks

Friday, March 4, 2011

Broste6
Broste3
Broste5
It's been such a mild, sunny week here in Aberdeenshire, I am totally in the mood for Summer! Can't wait to get out into the garden, plant new flowers, tidy everything up and get that barbecue on the go. I got hold of the Spring/Summer catalogue of Broste Copenhagen (I just can't get enough of that city, can you tell?!), full of beautiful products and I thought I share some of the photos with you today for a bit of inspiration. I love the cool blues in the collection and raw, natural look of the ceramics. I'd love to get that hammock too, although not sure whether it will get much use in North East Scotland with its average Summer temperatures of 15-18 degrees...! Oh well, I guess I could always find a place for it in a sunny place indoors. After all, you got to be creative living in a chilly climate ;-)
Bring on the Summer...
Broste2
Broste7

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...