Amaze Me Monday #33

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hello again!

Thank you for stopping by for Amaze Me Monday party.   I had yet another busy week.  Not the kind where I was happily getting lots of projects done, but the kind that has you running from the minute that your feet hit the floor in the morning till you fall in bed at night and leaves you wondering exactly what, if anything, you accomplished for the day. 

Here’s  my weekly recap-  summer swimmer banquet, Carolina Panther training, Dentist and Vet appointments, sand and stain the stair handrail and newel posts, Teenage son’s 16th birthday, decorated the large shelf in the foyer, winter league swim meeting, and a unexpected house guest! 

I know everyone has very busy lives too, I just like to share my crazy week just encase someone out there thinks I sitting around watching TV all day.  lol

Coming up this week:

          • My month long project
          • Restained stairwell
          • Decorated Foyer Shelf

Carrie

Pretty Button Organization shared by Christina’s Adventures

Jewelry made from a Vintage Sewing Machine shared by My salvaged Treasure

French Ironworks Sign shared by Eleven~O~One

French {The Bee} Lamp shared by From Gardeners to Bergers

Monogramed Shower Curtain shared by Decorating the Ville

Frozen Lemon Cream Pie shared by Cajun Delights

Beachy Wall Art shared by EllaBoo & Co.

Amaze Me Monday Blog Party Link Up

Dittle Dattle

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...