Amaze Me Monday #35

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hello my bloggy friends!

I am writing this quickly before I head out on the road to my son’s MX national race at Loretta Lynn’s Dude Ranch.  I only had time to visit a few of last weeks party links but I wanted to show a few that catch my eye.

p.s.  I am really taken a risk, hosting a meme without having access to internet.  If something goes wrong, I apologize in advance.

Carrie

Nautical Mantel shared by Homeroad

Butterfly Specimen Art shared by Junkin’ Junky

DSCN2118

French Cookies shared by The Enchanted Oven

Amazing Master Bedroom shared by Conspicuous Style

Seaside Lunch Tablescape shared by The Tablescaper

outdoor counter  00111

Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Box Cake shared by Sun Scholars

 

Amaze Me Monday Blog Party Link Up

Dittle Dattle

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...