Blogger Bloopers -- what was your biggest project fail?

Tuesday, July 12, 2011




It's so easy to think that everyone has perfect lives, homes, children, projects, food...... in the blog world.



I love it when people show the real side of life. Cheri at I Am Momma Hear Me Roar is Keeping it Real with a  fun series on her blog with bloggers showing off their craft fails.






I love it!!! 







And I will be over there later today sharing one of my many craft fails. 





Come over and check out the series -- I guarantee it will make you smile. 





And I would LOVE to hear -- what was YOUR biggest craft fail??  





xoxo





PS --







Come over and chat with me in the Blogfrog CoffeeTalk community!!
It 's a great place to socialize and discuss whatever is on your mind.
What's on my mind this week is -- how old do YOU think children should
be when they get their own cell phone?? I'd love to hear your thoughts!!












Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...