Design Star Season 6 starts tonight!!

Monday, July 11, 2011


I just wanted to give you a quick heads up that tonight is the premiere of a really awesome show:  Design Star!! I am am HGTV addict and this is my favorite one. 





Design Star combines reality tv with decorating -- and the winner gets their own TV show. 


How cool is that???







Another reason I love it so much is the guest judges. First of all, Candice Olson -- I adore her style. Every single room she designs is beautiful. I think I have seen every episode of Divine Design there is. And then Vern Yip and Genevieve Gorder. Can I just say I might have been the BIGGEST Trading Spaces fan around. I loved that show!! They both have amazing style too. 




I mean look at these spaces -- gorgeous!










And the contestants this season look really interesting. There are people from all sorts of creative careers and different styles.







Plus the Season One winner David Bromstad will join in as the contestant's mentor -- He is so creative and I love his energy!












I will be tuning in with a big bowl of popcorn tonight to catch the first episode.

And if you miss any of the episodes you can catch up on the HGTV website.



Disclosure: This post is part of a sponsored campaign by Crafterminds and HGTV Design Star. My opinions are 100% my own.







xoxo





Have a Happy Day!!








PS -- Our kitchen remodel is coming along. We have no cabinet doors, but we should have them put back on this week. I am working on ideas for curtains. Let me know if you have any. I am thinking about making some like this -- 




{via The Nester -- she is amazing.}
















Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...