New Obsession: Pallet Furniture

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I have a new love... Pallet Furniture! I ran across a pallet coffee table during my endless search for a new coffee table. There are so many neat things out there that people have created using pallets! Here are a few of my favorites... 
(click on the photo to go the original link)

Pallet Coffee Table

Pallet coffee table
Pallet Coffee Table

Pallet Outdoor Couch

Pallet Daybed with a Door Headboard

The Original Pallet Shelf Tutorial
Pallet Wine Shelf

Pallet Shelves
Pallet Bookshelves

Pallet Coffee Table with Storage

Pallet Photo Display w/ Hooks

Pallet Children's Bed

I might be rethinking my round coffee table... a pallet coffee table might have to fill in the void for now!

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...