Keeping It Real -- I'm Looking for a Virtual Assistant!!

Monday, August 22, 2011








It's my three year blogoversary!!





I started Tatertots and Jello as a personal blog, as a place to keep my creative projects. And it has grown into something that I could not have imagined in my wildest dreams. I am loving this blogging world and the opportunities that TT&J has brought to me. I love creating project and promoting other people. 





The administrative side of TT&J has grown so demanding and I am so behind on emails. I'm so sorry if you have emailed an not heard back from me. I wish there were more hours in the day. I really want to focus more on creating projects because that is my passion.





And so -- I've decided it’s time to hire some help!







I'm looking for a part-time ‘virtual’ assistant. I need someone to help me with my Weekend Wrap Up Parties which are averaging 800 link ups each week. As well as someone to help coordinate guest posts and coordinate advertising -- about 10 hours a week. At least half of this time would require working on the weekends - I just wanted to put that out there :)





Requirements and Duties:


Strong knowledge of blogging and social media


Experience with Photoshop, a plus but not required


Demonstrate good work ethic, must be trustworthy, and self motivated


Ability to meet deadlines


Detail oriented


Excellent communication and follow up skills


Available throughout the day to check emails and answer questions.


 I would love to hire someone that has a blog and knows WordPress.




I am so excited to have someone join me in this wonderful journey.


Please send me your resume and if you have a blog, include a link!





jennifer@tatertotsandjello.com




xoxo


 




 


PS -- Have you ever driven past a discarded pallet? Pick it up and create something great! I am sharing 12 decorating projects using shipping pallets over at Babble's New Home Ec today :) 


 


PPS -- To celebrate my blogoversary -- an awesome giveaway is coming up tomorrow!! 




Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...