Caramel Apple Dip

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hey friends!  It has been quite a long time since I last posted!  I could go on and on with a list of excuses why I haven't been on here, but truthfully, I have enjoyed the time off.  It has given me lots of time to think about I am so happy to be posting today though!  

My sister is getting married soon and my sisters and I threw her a bridal shower this month.  I made some caramel apple dip and I wanted to share the recipe with you.  It took me three attempts, but the third time was definitely the charm!  It is absolutely delicious!

caramel apple dip

All you need as far as ingredients are sugar, water, butter, and sweetened condensed milk.  Here is a link to the recipe.  You have to caramelize the sugar.  This was my first time every doing this, and it was a little difficult until I found this link, which saved the recipe!  Good luck and Happy Holidays!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...