Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I have some really great ladies guest posting today.  I first heard of their blog via Ucreate when they shared their Jersey Bracelets.  You may remember my post where I made one!  They have such a fun blog! Here they are!


We are jujuB! Just two friends and neighbors who LOVE to craft. Okay, we don't just love to craft, we are kind of obsessed with it. We get together just to craft at least once a week. Truthfully, since we started jujuB we do it way more than that, but I don't want to sound so obsessed that you think we are crazy. :) Ok, I, Becky, am a little crazy, and Juliana is what keeps us all together. That's why we are such a great team! Check out our blog at jujuBstash.blogspot.com to see what we are up to--and we are always up to something!


We are so excited to share some of our awesome fall projects with you. 









We also have lots of fun items available in our Etsy shop. Come shop for Christmas presents and check back to see our Christmas collection debuting soon!!!!


They have lots of great projects, so go visit their blog and look around!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...