Mrs. H's Christmas Home Tour- Part 1

Monday, December 19, 2011

My friend, Mrs. H decorates beautifully for Christmas and year around too, I knew that y’all would enjoy seeing it, so I did a photo shoot at her house while I was at her annual Christmas Party and I'm sharing today. You’re going to love it. Her home tour is in 2 parts because there's too much to share for one blog post.

The mantel is accented with white, gold, and silver along with natural sticks and hydrangeas.

I'm inspired by this gorgeous antique secretary in the formal living room. Mrs. H incorporates a lot of her mothers antiques that were inherited, mixed with a variety of her own.


Who wouldn't want a fresh cut Christmas tree in their master bedroom, it's a wonderful idea!

The tree is simply accented with birds and pops of red through out.

LOVE this branch tree with mercury glass ornaments! This project is definitely on my to-do list for next Christmas!


An overview of the living room, she has a great eye for decorating.

The dining room buffet decorated in gold and silver for Christmas.


Stay tuned for Part 2 of Mrs. H's Home Tour. I'll be showing you all the pieces of furniture we painted for her, bought from our store. I can't wait for you to see how beautiful they look in her house. Come back tomorrow for more inspiration from the talented Mrs. H.

I'm linking to The Inspired Room and The Nester Christmas Home Tours.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...