Chicken Coop Turned Coffee Table

Friday, February 10, 2012


One afternoon I was out shopping and came across this rustic, wooden chicken coop. I knew immediately that I was going to repurpose it to a coffee table. So I just added casters to the bottom and cleaned it up a bit, that's all it needed! Now it's a functional coffee table that's for sale at our store. There's plenty of space inside the coop to display books, magazines and accessories. 


When I first spotted it, I was drawn to the spindles and slats, and then of course, the weathered gray wood had me sold. I don't think the coffee table will last very long in our store. Maybe someone will love its character and charm just as much as I do.



Here are a few inspiration ideas using chicken coops as a coffee table.


Chicken Coop Coffee Table
country living

featured_chicken_coop_table

Chicken coop coffee table

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...