Stoneware Crocks

Tuesday, February 28, 2012


crocks

hydrangeas in white crocks

I love old stoneware crocks

That cabinet!  The crocks on top!  Love it!

great idea! i've always eyed those crocks @ yard sales or antique stores. but my purchase HAVE TO HAVE a purpose! here it is! now if i can find an affordable one! =)

Really like this decor for fall. Mom- I need one of your crocks- Audrey you can't ake it before i do :)

I love stoneware crocks and pick them up whenever I can. They are great on the kitchen counter for storing utensils within easy reach, storing produce, and even paper plates. I have one in my kitchen and it's perfect for storing bread and chips. I also love the functional use of displaying them as vases with flower arrangements inside. Some of my favorite antique crocks have bold numbers and crowns stamped in cobalt blue around the top. 

Here are a few crocks for sale in our store.

 

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

AD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...